Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.bodystat.com/.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information
including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address,
phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you newsletters, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
What we collect and store
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us, e.g. administrators and shop managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
No information is shared with third parties concerning our orders and store services.
We accept payment through Mastercard and Visa. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to these third party payment providers, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Please see the Mastercard and Visa privacy policies for more details.
When visitors contact us through the contact form we collect only the
submitted details, which are emailed to us. Requests to subscribe to our
newsletter are stored in our Mailchimp account by collect your email address, first name and last name. We also use the Olark chat-bot to help users contact us.
How long we retain your details
We don’t set a particular time limit on storing information because we need it for future reference. Please contact us if you want your information to be removed from our database and/or to unsubscribe from our newsletter. In addition, options to set how you receive newsletters and to unsubscribe are available from the newsletter email.
We will remove your information anytime there are concerns about your privacy.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us, e.g.
administrators and shop managers can access the subscription details and
contact form submissions.
We use the Google reCAPTCHA version 3 service with the contact us and newsletter sign-up forms to protect against malicious software. Version 3 doesn’t rely on users clicking checkboxes but collects and analyses the interactions that users have with the site, as well as the configuration of the browser and the existence of other Google cookies, to determine if they are suspicious. The service adds a cookie to your browser based on this analysis that includes no personal data.
What rights you have over your data
If you have contacted us or bought anything from us at any time, you can
request to receive a file of the personal data we hold about you,
including any data you have provided us. You can also request that we
erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any
data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.